Please Read Before Posting
**Please read the guidelines below before you start.**
We encourage everyone to participate in and enjoy the Community while at the same time adhering to these rules:
1. Our rules extend to all sections of the website including private messaging.
2. Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
3. Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
4. Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
5. Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
6. SPAM will not be tolerated.
7. Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
8. Do not engage in personal attacks. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Excessive sarcasm, extreme belligerence, insults, profanity, extreme anger, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and national origin, are not acceptable.
9. Do not post libellous remarks or directly misleading information.
10. Stay on topic by keeping discussions relevant and on track.
11. Harassment, flaming, stalking or predatory behavior will not be tolerated.
12. Posts containing explicit, obscene or vulgar language, images or links to websites with adult content/images or punctuation marks designed to "trick" our obscenity filter will be removed.
**In Summary: be polite, be courtesy, and help us build a better internet for a better future.**